Hey, guys. This is my Valentines special. Personally, I don’t have any Valentine plan this year but that doesn’t stop me from doing my makeup, right?
I did a pinkish eye look using my Modern Renaissance palette. You can use any eyeshadow palette with pinkish reddish shades. I did this look immediately after waking up and before going to shower so, I didn’t do my whole face but just the eyes. Please excuse the brows, it really looks weird. Lol ! I apologize for the picture quality and lightening. I promise to get better.
Hope you will like the look.
1. Start priming your eyes. I used Smashbox 24 hr photo finish shadow primer.
2. I dabbed Buon Fresco on both of my eyelids using e.l.f. eyeshadow ‘C’ brush. Please make sure you dab out the excess before applying to your lids.
3. Then I mixed Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange on the crease using the same Anastasia brush that comes with the palette.
4. After that, I added Love Letter on the crease again to increase the depth with the same brush.
5. Then I added little amount of Red Ochre on the outer corner and blended everything inward to even out the lines using e.l.f. blending brush.
6. I dabbed Vermeer with wet brush in the inner lid. I sprayed my Urban Decay setting spray over the same e.l.f. ‘C’ brush to create better pigmentation.
7. Do the blending work 🙂
8. Look of the eye
9. I don’t really feel comfortable with false lashes so I don’t wear them often but here I posted for you guys to have a look with falsies.
I used Kiss lashes #11
For the lower lash line, I didn’t put on any shadows because lately, my eyes are being quite sensitive. As a tip, you can swipe Red Ochre and Love Letter mixed on the lower lash line and add Cyprus Umber to define it.
10. The Simple & final look
I hope you liked my version of valentine look. Let me know how is your look going to be this valentine.
Comment below and hit likes if you love my look. Let me know your valentine plans. Wish you A Very Happy Valentine.
Thanks for viewing my post.